Monday, December 7, 2009

Text Animation

These are some of the different stages in my animation video.



This is my poster for the project I defiantly had a difficult time with this one :) But for the most part I was happy with it.

This really made my video a lot better. I made this static design to go into the background. I wish that it could have been a little bit darker but I was happy how it worked!

This is my work page. I had the colors at yellow and pink and then I changed it at the last second. I think that was a better idea. I would work in illustrator and then I would bring them into flash.



I really enjoyed this project. At first I was a little confused, so I didn't choose the greatest movie. But, I have always loved this movie, ever since I was a little kid :) It was fun learning flash. I think that this was a great assignment to start on! These are some of the starting points that I was going through in the flash. I love learning about designing movement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have lived in Utah my whole life. I am currently at Utah State getting a degree in Graphic Design.